Sunday, November 3, 2013

Welcome to Scruffy Nerfherder!



Welcome! This is my newly booted up blog page for reviews, commentary, and anecdotes about all the media I love- film, video games, comic books/graphic novels, television, and possibly more! (Just give me a minute to think of what the "more" might be...)
Over time, expect posts such as regular film reviews (usually whenever I see something new, though often I'll just review anything whenever I feel like it), top 10s lists, game reviews, comic book recommendations and primers, occasional television recaps, and possibly a whole lot more! (Very heavy on the "possibly" today, aren't I?)
Please check out this page for regular updates! I know I'll have more up soon!
Okay fine, I guess it's obligatory...

http://platformthing.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/whos-scruffy-looking.jpg?w=594

No comments:

Post a Comment